What is ecommerce website?
eCommerce websites are online portals that organise online transactions of goods and services through means of the transfer of information .There are different e-Commerce websites for every field. The most common type is retail selling, but there are many others too, like auction websites, business-to-business services, music portals, consultancy websites, finance management websites, and the like.funds over the Internet.
Different Types of eCommerce Websites
Different e-commerce websites are labeled or referred to differently, based on the function they fulfill.
- Business-to-Business (B2B): Online payments of goods and services between companies.
- Business-to-Consumer (B2C): Online payments of goods and services between companies and consumers.
- Consumer-to-Consumer (C2C): Online payments of goods and services between consumers, mostly through a third party.
- Consumer-to-Business (C2B): Online payments of goods and services where individuals offer products or services to companies.
- Business-to-Administration (B2A): Online payments of goods and services between companies and public administrations.
- Consumer-to-Administration (C2A): Online payments of goods and services between individuals and public administrations.
Importance of e-Commerce
Now it easier to make a purchase online for most customers because
- Global market reach
- A global choice for consumers
- Short product/service distribution chain
- Lesser costs and pricing
Disadvantages of e-Commerce
And there are some risks too with e-commerce
- Fraud and online insecurity but PayPal and other payment services will help you and your clients to avoid it.
- Data privacy issues
- No testing or checking of services or goods
- Dependence on electronic technologies
EasyClick Studio can help you with Ecomerce website.