Digital Marketing for Small Business
Date(s) - 28/07/2018
10:00 am - 2:30 pm
Categories No Categories
About this seminar:
Understanding concepts of Digital Marketing is absolutely vital to your business in this day and age. With so many options and choices available, it is easy to get lost among the technical jargon of Digital Marketing and Website Optimisation. Join us as we simplify and explain how you can get the most out of your web presence!
Key concepts covered:
– How to present your company on the Internet and attract new clients online
– Google ranking factors and how they affect your website
– Website optimisation
– Social media and email marketing for your business
– Paid traffic and Catalogues registration
– QnA session
What to bring
An open mind and any questions or challanges you may have!
This workshop is suitable for:
· Business owners and entrepreneurs who want to expand their online business
· People who want to learn and understand Digital Marketing
Alexandra Velikorossova – online digital agency owner https://www.easyclickstudio.com.au/
Alexandra is an owner of an online digital agency, that has for a number of years been helping businesses to grow, providing them with digital marketing and SEO services. She is very skilled in Search Engine Optimisation, Social Media Marketing Strategy, Pay Per Click Advertising on Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising, Conversion Optimisation, Landing Pages Optimisation and much more.
Vitaly Naidion – Online business owner https://www.open-booking.com/
Vitaly built his first website 20 years ago and since then him and his team have been helping small businesses and vacation rental owners to grow their businesses.
Bookings are closed for this event.