Dental SEO Agency and Services. Dental SEO pricing for websites.
We help our dental and medical clients acquire new patients and provide them with measurable results.
The main channels for to get more visitors on dental website.
- Services description (advantages of the clinic, competence of doctors, prices, promotions),
- Search Engines Google and Bing
- Social Channels
Promotion of medical services in social networks is the most cost-effective and quick process that, with a competent approach, allows you to effectively attract primary patients and inform those acting about promotions and special offers.
- aggregators of clinics and doctors
- review sites, forums and communities,
- e-mail and sms mailing
reputation management (seeding positive, neutral and conditionally negative reviews)
Given the large number of Internet channels, the promotion of medical services has many “pitfalls” that should be taken into account when promoting the clinic on the Internet. You need to know what target audience your clinic is targeting.
EasyClick Studio has been engaged in the effective promotion of medical websites for 5 years, including such types of organisations as:
private multidisciplinary clinics
large dentistry for 5-10 rooms
dental offices of private doctors
plastic surgery clinics
aesthetic cosmetology clinics
multidisciplinary rehabilitation centers
Most executives think that their audience is all of Sydney. This is a big misconception, because if you cannot form a portrait of the consumer, then you will not be able to effectively market medical services.
The portrait of the Target Audience (TA) is formed according to many criteria: geography, gender, age, average income, interests (hobbies), work, marital status. Even character and temperament can play an important role in the formation of a need.
What needs to be worked out before promoting the clinic on the Internet
The site of the clinic is in the first place, because it is by it that patients judge the clinic itself.
The clinic’s website should contain the following information:
High-quality interior photos
High-quality photos of the doctors of the clinic with a detailed description of their professional activities, as well as their strengths. Nobody wants to get an appointment with a novice intern.
Description of equipment
Selling description of clinic services
Opening remarks by the owner of the clinic or the head physician
Before and after (photos of our clients’ smiles)
Promotions and special offers
Reviews (reviews of famous people are especially appreciated, as well as video reviews)
Payment methods (is it possible to pay for services on credit, is it possible to pay by credit card or other methods)
Insurance treatment (does the clinic cooperate with insurance companies)
Description of contacts (driving directions from all nearby transport interchanges, on their own and by car, be sure to use an interactive map)
Press center (news and articles)
Blog (author’s articles of doctors)
Training (how and where do the doctors of the clinic improve their qualifications)
Benefits (why you should choose this particular clinic)
Frequently asked questions and answers
Vacancies and working conditions
When developing a clinic website, it is necessary to work out its usability, because it will depend on this whether the patient can quickly find the information he needs and sign up for the clinic. The texts describing the services should be written in an accessible language, and also answer all the patient’s questions, including the main question – “why should I enroll in THIS clinic?”
How long does it take to promote a medical website
This is one of the main issues of concern to the leaders and marketers of the clinic. The timing of promotion depends on the following factors:
quality of the created website of the medical center
quality of site structure
quality of site code optimization for search engines
the quality of the texts on the site (this is one of the most important criteria)
internal behavioral and social factors (how long a visitor spends on your site, can he find the information he needs)
external link factors
external social factors
competition among other clinics on your topic
do other clinics professionally promote
Medical practice and beauty business development strategy.
It is not easy to open a medical center, but it is much more difficult to develop it correctly. Today, competition in this area has reached unprecedented heights. Everyone is trying to offer the best service at an affordable price. How to properly develop a medical center in such conditions? What to look for? In this article, we will provide answers to these important questions. Consider development from the point of view of promoting and attracting new customers.
How to develop a medical practice
You can hardly come up with something fundamentally new if you run a private clinic. The list of services and doctors remains unchanged from competitor to competitor, occasionally supplemented by new treatments and new specialists.
Therefore, in order to ensure the systematic development of a private clinic, you need to think about how to properly and effectively use what you already have.
Here are some ways to attract visitors, build sales and increase the profitability of your business:
Invest in an Internet presence.
Attract buyers from offline.
Optimise internal processes.
We strengthen our position on the Internet
Think carefully about the strategy for the development of the clinic’s website and groups in social networks. This will help strengthen your online presence. Remember that more than 50% of all users today first look for information about services on the network, make a choice and only then come to the clinic. To gain a foothold on the Internet, you will need:
Create a website if you don’t have one yet. Create groups in all popular social networks: VK, Facebook, Instagram, perhaps, in Odnoklassniki, if you plan to attract an older audience. If the site has already been created, do not forget to optimize it: make a logical structure, add navigation, fill it with quality content and speed it up.
Engage in SEO promotion. First, create an SEO concept by choosing keywords that are relevant to your topic. Remember that keywords need to be collected separately for each page! After that, enter the keys into the ready-made texts or create new content for the site. This is necessary so that your customers can easily find you in search engines. The work of collecting keywords and promoting is not easy, it can be outsourced to a specialized agency.
Set up contextual advertising. Write some powerful ads that will appear in the top three on the search engine. Do not forget to prepare the page in advance for receiving visitors: it must look perfect and convincing, otherwise you will waste your money.
Promote on social networks. Fill communities with informative content regularly. Publish more photos of real visitors to the clinic, tell about the competence of your doctors, post the current schedule and promotions. Don’t forget about targeted advertising: it is a relatively inexpensive way to attract customers. The main thing is to choose the right target audience.
Work through negativity and respond to positive reviews. Not all clients write reviews about your work only on your website or in specially designated places. They publish their notes all over the internet! Your task is to find all possible references to your clinic, thank you for your kind words and deal with the cases that caused the client negative. Reputation management is very important.
Email Marketing for Medical Practice
You should collect the base from different sources:
- Make an appointment on the site.
- Question to the doctor.
- Blog subscription form.
- Landing pages dedicated to promotions.
- White Paper (useful and interesting content in exchange for a subscription).
- Subscription via social networks.
- Offline subscription (data collection in clinics).
Each channel gives you a different audience by interest and loyalty. Therefore, use different engagement tactics for each segment.
For example, subscribers to White Pages send a series of letters highlighting all the possibilities and advantages of the clinic; those who were interested in a specific service – narrow recommendations and reviews; and from those who have already become a client, collect reviews.
Segmentation of client bases of medical clinics is the main condition not only for profitable email marketing, but also for maintaining reputation and customer loyalty.
1st segment: subscriber
Find out as much as possible about your followers. Among the first is to send a letter with a questionnaire. To determine gender, a name is enough, so in the survey you can find out about the age, place of residence, the presence and age of children, services that are of interest to a potential client, topics of newsletters, the desired frequency of mailings. You should try to offer ready-made answers. The questionnaire should be interesting and short, guarantee a bonus for participating in the survey.
Create separate mailing lists by gender, city, area of residence, services of interest. Eliminate irrelevant segments when planning bulk emails. Determine the nearest clinic by area of residence and use its details in letters for specific subscribers.
2nd segment: new patient
When the subscriber has become a patient of the clinic, enter the information on the order date, category and name of the service into the database. Use this for related offers, upsells.
Exclude from mass mailing lists those whose services contradict the promoted ones. For example, do not offer physical therapy to clients with cancer. Even if you plan to launch a promotion that meets the interests of all customers (general prevention), exclude from the lists those who have recently taken advantage of this offer. Pay special attention to the letters you send to VIP clients.
3rd segment: regular customers
Clients who are already undergoing treatment with you can be segmented by diagnosis, stage of recovery, and treating physician. Do not use direct information about the client’s problems in emails, do not interpret research data in emails, keep the right to confidentiality, but consider this information in your strategy. By segmenting the database based on patient symptoms, you can offer the most relevant additional products and services of the clinic, as well as useful content about new technologies, equipment, and medical practice in a particular area.
4th segment: recovery
Be sure to consider the recovery stage. For example, if a patient has overcome an illness, make sure that he does not receive letters about his treatment. Refocus his personal content on rehabilitation and prevention.
Pay close attention to your content strategy. Share useful expert information with subscribers. Use video content. Make the newsletter bright, interesting, but not inconsistent with medical paradigms. Remember to consider your symptom data. For example, if you are planning a mailing list about pediatrics, exclude from the list of patients who cannot have children.
We can help to get more visitors emails and set up email marketing campaign.
Develop tactics to reactivate inactive readers, as well as clients who have not visited the clinic for a long time. Emphasize the importance of prevention, offer serious bonuses.
1. Make emotional ads
How to attract 174% more calls using video advertising – the case one of the laser clinics.
There is a lot of competition on the medical services market now and on almost every website, banner, billboard you can find the phrase about “expert doctors and modern equipment”.But the fact is that a service in medicine is not bought instantly. A person saw your ad today, but he is healthy and does not hurt anything. But when six months later, a year starts to hurt, he is unlikely to remember “experts and modern equipment.” What she will definitely not forget is the emotional connection that has been established with your brand.
2. Work with your services Reviews: the patient is the best marketer.
It’s not just marketers who decide whether a clinic will be successful. The patient himself still affects the reputation and popularity. And this is a very delicate topic – often people come with pain and fear. In this state, they can be very vulnerable and the doctor’s professional impartiality can be regarded as indifference, low level of service.
3. What to do with negative reviews
After such a technique, a person gives a low rating in reviews on Google Maps, after him another client does the same – after that you lose trust and potential customers. What to do? Answer questions clearly and quickly, pay attention to patients. Both in the clinic and in the comments on social networks, on the forums. That being said, do not remove negative reviews – respond to them, make it clear that you care.
4. Speak the patient’s language.
Discuss your content with the doctor before publish.
The complexity of promoting the medical field – there are many terms that are understandable only to doctors. But after all, it is not them that should be involved in clinics, but patients, therefore, one should speak in an accessible language. In EasyClick Studio the mission of the company is built on this and the promotion of all projects follows this principle.
The main rule is to be precise in your definitions. Before going public, show the materials to someone with a medical background. So there will be no medical blunders in your “human” communications.
5. Make content unique
It seems clear and not at all a trick, but few people realise how important it is to take live photos, write copyright texts. For example, at the beginning of the work on the show “I am going to ruin my own tila” the producers were looking for photographs of doctors and clinics to create a presentation of the project. The search results contained a lot of stock pictures and photos of real doctors of one Sydney dental clinic. According to legend, this is how the four-season collaboration began. Conclusion – don’t skimp on content. We say that it must be unique and catchy. Stock photography makes you just like everyone else. By the way, the same photos are used in promotions of clinics, dry cleaners, and nursing homes. Make your own photos and video! Thats very catchy.
6. Talk to the patient after providing the service
Customer retention through email marketing, remarketing, and a simple phone call also works in the healthcare niche. This is how EasyClick Studio uses the on WordPress website builder online service. The service performs the function of a remarketing tool and every month sends to clients a special offer by email: to undergo a 6-month dental examination, to reserve laser hair removal, Christmas specials.
In addition to sales, such a strategy helps to increase loyalty – it’s nice when you are reminded to take care of your health. In addition, they offer a specific list of actions: what and how to do, where. It’s about attention and care.
7. Check if the staff knows your products and services
In addition to doctors, nurses, laboratory workers and other employees with medical education, there is a percentage of those who are far from this area.
And you can spend huge budgets on advertising, but if the administrator cannot really explain what services the clinic provides, why this or that analysis is needed, then there will be little sense.
Sometimes the receptionist does not know how one procedure differs from another. Talk to the staff about all clinic services and promotions that are run for your business.
8.Offer High Quality
Various improvements and improvements, strategies, tools – everything works only if you promote a quality medical product, a service thought out to the smallest detail.
Having found a professional client-oriented doctor, it may turn out that he does not need promotion, he already has a record two weeks ahead. Such a doctor himself actively promotes his brand in the brand of the clinic.
9. What your business can do for the client?
Those businesses are popular that offer the client a solution to his problems. The notorious sale is not a drill, but the holes it makes. How does it work in the healthcare industry? For example, the difficulty is in the increased growth of body hair and this lowers your self-esteem. Or, when removing hair, you don’t like using wax, so why is it painful? The solution to the problem will be: Fast and painless laser hair removal.
10. Find your client
If the owner of the clinic thinks that his audience is only men from 18 to 35 years old. We will offer auditing of the audience and keywords that will help reject or confirm the words of the business owner and find more channels to attract new customers.
Dental Digital. Caring for your braces.
How to keep teeth healthy during treatment with braces.
- A favorable outcome of the course of bite correction implies not only attentiveness on the part of a specialist, but also the efforts of the person himself. It is necessary to follow the daily care of the braces after installation during the entire course of treatment. It is important to realize that the fulfillment of the prescriptions of the orthodontist will have a beneficial effect on the entire process, thereby ensuring a quick and high-quality result.
- Diet and hygiene can take a huge step towards healthy and beautiful teeth. In this article, we have collected basic guidelines with which you will learn how to care for your braces. By following these principles, you will gain the coveted Hollywood smile.
- Basic rules of hygiene and care of the bracket system
- Keeping braces in good condition and caring for your teeth involves following a few simple rules that will later become a habit. The orthodontist will tell you in detail about all the nuances during the period of wearing the systems and explain how to properly monitor the devices. Let’s take a look at some basic post-brace tips to make your bite correction comfortable and supportive.
- All happy owners of the designs are advised to take good care of the braces and brush their teeth after each meal. Sanitation of the oral cavity is very important throughout the course of bite correction, it is during this period that there is a high risk of caries and gum disease. Food gets stuck between the elements of the braces, due to this, a large number of microorganisms accumulate, which adversely affect the condition of the enamel.
- Due to improper and untimely oral hygiene with braces, the likelihood of gum disease, in particular periodontitis, is very high. Experts emphasize the fact that in case of possible tissue inflammation, the structure will have to be removed to eliminate the problem. Regular care of systems and enamel will serve as a guarantee of an effective course of dentition correction.
- In the event that it is not possible to clean the braces, for example, in a restaurant, treat your mouth with warm water or a special mouthwash that can be purchased at any pharmacy. Such solutions not only get rid of bacteria, but also freshen the breath. Just a few minutes devoted to this procedure, and you will protect yourself from possible problems, thereby ensuring proper hygiene with braces.
- After installing the systems, patients should not only increase the number of approaches for brushing their teeth, but also the time of the entire process. Experts advise to spend at least 3-5 minutes on such an important procedure. The accumulation of bacteria after ingestion of food adversely affects the surface of the dentary, causing various diseases. That is why it is necessary to carefully care for the oral cavity and braces, so as not to provoke a weakening of the structure of the gums and enamel, not only during bite correction, but also in the future.
- Many people believe that hygiene measures are too monotonous and therefore do not follow the rules of dental care. Some doctors advise to sanitize the oral cavity by playing your favorite music. With this approach, you can not only orient yourself in time, but also cheer yourself up, which obviously will not be superfluous.
- The orthodontist’s recommendations include food items. Avoid eating hard and sticky foods. It is advisable to cut tough fruits and vegetables into pieces so that the system does not break. Such food can damage the entire structure, which will entail additional costs and troubles. A special instruction applies to chewing gums, which are not recommended for use. Keep in mind that stuck food remains not only cause tooth and gum problems, but also a bad smell.
- During bite correction with braces, it is necessary to try to avoid temperature changes. Sizzling coffee and ice-cold ice cream can play a cruel joke. To be on the safe side, it is better to wait a little and then enjoy your favorite dishes.
- Orthodontists strongly recommend against using ultrasonic brushes for dental treatment. Such means can spoil the fastening of braces, they are not designed for tooth enamel with installed system elements.
- After fixing the systems, some doctors advise opting for toothpastes containing fluoride. Such components and its connections allow to strengthen the enamel, which is very important in the process of correcting bite with braces
Tools and products for the care of the bracket system
As you know, one of the main rules of braces care is to regularly brush your teeth. In addition to using standard means of oral cavity sanitation, there are tools that allow you to take care of the systems as efficiently as possible.
1. To remove food residues after eating, experts recommend using special brushes. They differ from conventional models by a unique structure: the villi are slightly shorter in the middle than at the edges, which makes it easy to clean the braces.
2. An equally effective tool after the installation of systems is also a monobunched brush for braces. The small size allows you to thoroughly clean hard-to-reach places, including wisdom teeth, where a huge number of microbacteria that destroy enamel accumulate.
3. Another indispensable tool in the arsenal of a person with braces are tooth brushes. These tools allow you to thoroughly remove plaque from and between teeth. Care with the help of brushes will protect a person from caries and other diseases of the oral cavity. Depending on the size of the interdental spaces in the assortment of pharmacies, there are models of different sizes, so choosing the right product is not difficult.
4. An effective way to remove accumulated plaque are dental floss, which provide the necessary care for any braces. Some models of orthodontic threads are impregnated with fluoride for comfortable cleaning, they are round or flat. It should be remembered that flosses are intended for single use.
5. On the modern market there are special irrigators of the oral cavity, which allow you to clean the enamel surface, the space between the teeth. Such devices provide maximum care while wearing braces. The functionality of the irrigators also presupposes the function of gum massage.